Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back again!





I haven't been posting for quite some time now, but I have my reasons. I have been really busy with school and I needed some time to adjust to my new class and my final year at my high school. So that's why I haven't been posting much lately, but I am ready to get back on track now and post all new things. But it is my final year so I don't think I will have the time to post every day, because there is coming a lot at my right now, and I really want to focus on school, and my exams. Thank you for your understanding!

Oh and I have a question for you, because lately more people outside the Netherlands have been visiting my blog, and I was wondering If I should write only in English, because English and Dutch takes a lot of time to write. So please let me know at the comments what you prefer.

xoxo Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mij maakt de taal niet echt uit. Ik ben blij ook dat je terug bent ^^.
    x

    ReplyDelete